Monday, August 14, 2017

Camping fun!





 Hello there! Can you believe August is almost half over?! ugh! How does this happen?
Well, this month at Sunsational stamps, our theme is camping!
Now, for me? I need a real bathroom and shower and an actual mattress, and I really need air conditioning, so this scene I created is not for me!
But they look like they are having a great time!

 For my card, I used the Camp out set and the Arctic animals and turned the wolf into a puppy.
I colored the images with pencils then blended with gamsol. I left the door to the tent scratchy to simulate a screen, don't tents have a screen you can leave open?

 I added some fun floral paper to brighten it up and of course it folds flat for mailing. I love how it turned out.

I hope you will link up with us in our challenge this month!

1 comment: