Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Camp More!!

Hi everyone!!

It´s Noe  from SCN blog here a little late, sorry, problems with internet acces... But as we say in Spain, "it´s never late if the happiness is good!"... So I came to show you a new card that I made using Camp More Worry Less digi set from Sunsational Stamps.



I always loved to go camping ... So while doing this card came to my mind very good memories of my time as Girl Scout!

It´s a very simple card to make, just color these beautiful stamps, in my case using Copics Markers, choose a background paper that you like, and create a small circular background (also using Copics) in which to place the created scene.

Finally, put the sentiment printed in the bottom of the card ... Ready !! You got it !! 


Remember that our theme for this Monthly Challange is "CAMPING". Click here to submit your entries.
 
Thanks for joining us.

Visit Sunsational Stamps online shop and blog to see the amazing work by our fellow Designers.


2 comments: