Saturday, October 24, 2015

Friends Feast Together..

Good Morning my Crafty Family... Today I made a simple card with a image that I love from Sunsational Stamps...
The Heading is Friends Feast Together, and it is so true... I messed up on the eyes but instead of starting over I went with it.. It was just to precious to discard.. I used my Paper Pumpkin Stamp kit for the little flowers falling for the background. I also printed this image on Water Color Cold Press paper.. I love how the friends came together with each an offering for the meal.. The card measures A2 so it will be easy to mail and require no extra postage. I colored in the image using my Koi Water Color Paint set and I made the clothes of the friends in a simple color resembling their time error. I hope you all enjoy and have a great weekend full of Crafty Fun...

1 comment: