Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hello Friend

Hello Friend(s), today is the beginning of meteorological autumn, so to celebrate the harvests and the colors I thought I would make a card for a friend…a "just because" card.  I used the Sunsational Stamps Going Nuts set and picked out just the squirrel with the pumpkin & sunflower image.
One of the images in Going Nuts set.
One of the images in Going Nuts set.
I used Bazzill Basics Kraft Collection as the base and topped it off with CTMH Shimmer Tape in Bronze and Black.  I added the Hello Friend banner from the Jillibean Soup, Soup Labels.  I colored the image with a combination of ShinHan, Copic and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  I cut a mask for the image and sponged Tumbled Glass Distress ink for the sky and Peeled Paint Distress ink for the grass.
IMG_1748
Hello Friend Card
IMG_1743
Thanks for stopping by and please hop on over to www.papercanvascreations.wordpress.com for more inspiration.  Please click on the button to follow our blog and like us on Facebook.  Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Autumn is my favorite time of the year and hence my favorite colors Your card is totally adorable bringd back so many awesome memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janet! I love autumn too…I just wish it lead right back into spring. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable I love the colors too

    ReplyDelete