Saturday, August 1, 2015

Hoo Loves School?

Hoo Loves School?
    Hello Fellow Bloggers... I am Hannah Selena Mclendon and this is my first blog.. I am very excited to be here with you all and hope you enjoy my write up on this beautiful stamp from Sunsational Stamps! I used my Silhouette Cameo to create his hat and bow-tie and (my favorite) those cute little glasses on his little face.. I also used my cuttle bug to create the brick wall behind him. The brick wall is a product of, The Paper Studio.. It is one of my favorite dies and I use it on a lot of my projects.
    Derwnet Color Soft Pencils is what I used to color in my awesome student, Mr. Owl.. Colored pencils is one of the easiest,  in my opinion, ways to color a stamp and blend it well. I added the lines to the book using a sharpie maker, fine tip.  I used a ruler, not that you can really tell, because my lines came out all wiggly...but at that point I was in it too far to turn around! The stamping around the School Owl is from Stampede Stamps named the Tiger Print.
    This is my first official project from Sunsational Stamps and I enjoyed it tremendously. I look forward to hearing from you all and getting to know this great family of Bloggers... Thanks again for stopping by and have a Sunsational Stamping Day!

2 comments:

  1. Love your card You did a great job He looks very dapper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card. I love the way you colored the owl it's so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete