Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Go To The Head Of The Class!

Good Morning Class, it is back to school time!  As summer winds down and the kids are all getting bored and antsy, we have to start thinking about getting all those supplies and books for school.
I am very excited to announce that I am one of the new Design Team Members for Sunsational Stamps (http://www.sunsationalstamps.com) and http://scrappingwithlisadesigns.com which features digital images that are so fun to color and customize for your own projects.  I will be creating a project each Tuesday and hopefully inspiring some of you along the way.
Today we are focusing on making a little teacher appreciation gift.  I am making mine for my daughter, since she is now a preschool & Kindergarten teacher.  I used the 'Apple of My Eye' image and the 'Hoo Loves School?' image.  I thought they were just adorable!  I used a mason jar adorned with a chalkboard paper label and a straw.  I filled the jar with Jolly Rancher candy.  I colored the 'Hoo Loves School' image with alcohol markers and added it as a straw topper.  This could easily double as a pencil topper as well.  :)  I made a tag using the primary colors and added the 'Apple of My Eye' image, which was also colored with alcohol markers .  
Apple Of My Eye digi image
Apple Of My Eye digi image
Hoo Loves School? digi image
Hoo Loves School? digi image as a Straw/Pencil Topper
Teacher Appreciation
Teacher Appreciation
Jar of Candy with Straw Topper and Gift Tag
Jar of Candy with Straw Topper and Gift Tag
Well I sure hope you enjoyed today's project.  Happy crafting!

1 comment: