Monday, May 25, 2015

Cely Post - Jacob Black Card

Aloha Sunsational Stamps fans! Cely here on this awesome Tuesday with my DT project! I'll be here every Tuesday with a new one, so check back every week!



I used the stamp set Ancient Critters.  I think this guy is supposed to be some kind of arctic wolf creature? LOL I don't even know! He looked like a wolf to me and I needed a card to send the owner of the Jacob Black house in La Push, where I stayed the other weekend. I colored him up with colored pencils, so he had a fur type look to him. Plus I knew that wolf Jacob has many different colors of fur, and I wanted to blend them seamlessly. I added more features to his eyes (eyeliner, nose) so he looked more like Jacob. The sentiment reads, "sometimes I think you like me better as a wolf." - Jacob Black, which is a quote from the book, Eclipse. 

And me in front of Jacob's house! :) 


Hope you liked my project! Go here to visit the Sunsational Stamps shop!

3 comments: