Saturday, August 23, 2014

Squirrel with Sunflower Recipe Card

Hey there crafty friends, Carolyn here to share my Saturday morning post for Sunsational Stamps using the Squirrel with Sunflower image from the Going a Little Nutty set found here.

I am presently creating a Mini-ablum cookbook as a Fence for the main design...it's a work in progress and thought this Squirrel with a sunflower and pumpkin would be unique for several of the Recipe Cards.  I colored the images with Copic markers and created a back shadow so it could be highlighted on the Recipe Card.  (I am starting with the dessert section for this Recipe Book!)

 

The slice of pumpkin in lower left corner is from SilhouetteAmerica Online store.  All images was print 'n cut using my Sihouette Cameo along with the recipe card.   

Thank you for stopping by to visit with us and happy crafting to you all.

Carolyn



No comments:

Post a Comment