Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saint Patrick Card

Irish Leprechaun


 Front of Card
Inside of card

Supplies used:
  • Card stock
  • Design paper created and printed from Abode Photoshop Elements Ver 12
  • Word Punch paper punch
  • eyelet punch
  • Green gemstones for embellishments
  • Adhesive and foam tape
  • Bic markers for coloring
  • Software: Silhouette Studio DE
Instructions:
  • Measurements; 4.25x11 for base
  • Inside design paper: 5.50x approx 6
  • Topper: 4.25x2.25
  • Inside where the bucket is placed on I cut out a 1x4 strip
Trimmed card stock to 4.25x11 for the base and using my word punch paper punch I created two slots for the pop-down 1x4 strip will be adhered to.  I attached to the pop-out tab and foam taped the coin bucket to the bottom, making sure it does not show at bottom.  

Front I trimmed a piece of the printed design paper for a topper (to close the holes left from the pop-out tab) and punched a edge of eyelets on the topper edge and on the edge of the front of card, and on the top and bottom edge of the inside matting.  Using my Silhouette Studio DE I printed and cut the Leprechaun, Bucket of gold, and title and placed on shadow background and placed on foam tapes to the front of card, inside top, and on the  strip of card to create a pop-out effect.  From the left-over trimmings of the design paper, I placed a small border just top of the eyelet punched area.
 
Thank you for stopping to visit with us today, and come check out my blog at Granny Ma's Creations.

Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. My Irish roots are smiling this is so cute Love the design and the walk through on how you created it!!

    ReplyDelete