Friday, January 17, 2014

Stuffed with Love

Good morning. Sandy here with my first project for Sunsational Stamps...

I saw this cute teddy bear and knew I have make him for my first Christmas card for 2014. Yep, its never too early to start on your Christmas card collection.


Using my Spectrum Nior markers, I was able to color him using  the "dot" method for the fur.  Instead of coloring in the image, just dot the color on top of each other to build up your color. 


Hope you like this card project. You can check out Sunsational Stamps store for many more wonderful stamps and.for more inspiration, check out my blog A Working Mom's Joy

Thank you for stopping by, and happy stamping to all.
Sandy
Sunsational Stamps 
DT Member

1 comment:

  1. Love this card the colors are beautiful! Thanks for the info on how you colored the bear I will have to try that.

    ReplyDelete